Friday, April 2, 2010

One Dental Discount Card is Actually Worth Something

by LAS

Recently I came across a detailed report on how to save money on your dental bills using one of those discount cards. The author gives actual prices from earlier this year to show you how much you might save on your bills.

Anyway, for $12 a month, it sounds very good.

An excerpt: The card from Aetna clearly says “This is not insurance.” There is no excuse for any customer to not realize that this is different from their usual dental insurance coverage.

The normal charge for a tooth extraction at my provider was $168. The dental card took $100 off that fee.

The normal charge for a root canal was $706; the discount was $351. The normal charge for a core buildup for that same tooth was $265; the discount was $137.
(end of excerpt)

For the full story please go to http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/5632542/one_dental_discount_card_is_actually.html?cat=3

For full information on how to save on dental bills, go to www.vitalsavings.com to see if this program might work for you. You may also call with your questions to 1-877-698-4825.
Best wishes to all and I hope you find something useful on these pages.

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Hi,
Let me congratulate for maintaining such a wonderful site. I am a financial writer and I have written many quality articles on Debt consolidation,Mortgage,Insurance, debt settlement, credit card debt, debt management, for many quality sites, keeping in mind the quality information and services of your site, I want to share my experience and knowledge with your site. And I want to contribute a quality unique article for your site. Please allow me.
It will be highly appreciated if you allow me.
Link exchange/Article exchange also possible. I have many quality sites on finance.
sandythomson09@gmail.com

Regards